Cancer Community

Pancreatic Cancer

I have been having weird symptoms for over a year now.

It started off with my heart racing almost every night when I went to bed. I was also very tired, had chest discomfort, and difficulty breathing at times. This was in June of 2009. I went to several doctors then who did chest xrays, and ekg, blood work and a urine test, and also felt around my stomach and everyone of those doctors said it could be costochondritis, anxiety, gallstones or the type of food I ate. But none gave me a clear answer

Since then my symptoms have changed a bit. My heart still races from time to time, only at night when I'm sleeping. But earlier this year I got an extreme pain in my upper left side which quickly moved over to the right side. Now whenever I feel any pain its almost always in the upper right side of my abdomen. I also have nausea ALL DAY, but very rarely do I throw up. I also notice I have been extremely fatigued and my body gets tired easily. My arms begin to feel weak and my legs get tired from simple tasks like walking. I also get this weird twitch in my legs and arms sometimes. My limbs go numb very easily. I almost always have diarrhea or am constipated. I get headaches more frequently. My periods are irregular and lately I  have a feeling of fullness in my pelvic area, it feels like I'm on my period but I'm not. My hair is getting thinner and I have back pain.

When I search these symptoms I almost always get pancreatic carcinoma and, as normal, I am very concerned about it. My medical insurance through my job doesn't start for about another month so I plan on going to the doctor to get this checked out once it does. I am 300lbs, 5'6",  21 year old female, and am currently working on changing my lifestyle and getting into shape. I am a very busy person and in no way live a sedentary life.

I would like a doctors opinion if possible. Does this sound like pancreatic cancer? Is that something I should be worried about. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.