MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Pilonidal cyst with Abit of blood flow inside

Hello, I have pilonidal recurring abscess for five years and it was actually triggered by a cyst near my tailbone. Recently I had done ultra sound and doctor told me that there is Abit of blood flow in the cyst and he book me for a MRI on Feb to make sure its not a growth or tumor or anything as normal cyst wouldn't have vesicular inside. He said possibility it might be a tumor. I just want to check if benign tumor also have Abit of blood flow inside? I texted my another doctor he said best is to do a biopsy and he said mostly it's benign.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Cancer Community

Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.