Cancer Community

Question

I have a small lump behind my jaw line and infront of my earlobe on my left side of face it has grown a bit in the past few days. I have random headaches and sometimes stiffness in the neck. I am noticing I sleep too much also . Could this be dangerous? What could it be?
How are you? Do you still have the symptoms that you mentioned? Any lump warrants further evaluation to rule out presence of  infection, inflammation, blockage as well as malignancy. It is best that you have this checked by your attending physician for proper evaluation. Additional diagnostic tests such as imaging studies may need to be done also to determine the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.