Cancer Community

Vaginal graft verse host disease

Hi I'm a female 18 years old who had an Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant at 17 as I was diagnosed with myelodysplascia (MDS) with monosomy 7. My sister who is 4 years older was my donor and was a 98% match and I have nearly been in remission for a year. I've been dealing with Graft Verse Host Disease and it has been affecting my vaginal region. It has been very tight and sore when having intercourse but after time pain goes away. I started to use peseries such as vagifem to help but since use I have been having extra discharge that has been clear and sometimes white. Even with the peseries it still hasn't fixed my problem of how tight I am. Is there anything else I can do to help, are there other options ?  
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.