Cancer Community

What are your experiences with pancreatic cancer symptoms and signs?

Signs and symptoms of pancreatic cancer include jaundice, pain, and weight  loss. Pancreatic cancer may not cause early signs or symptoms. Signs and symptoms may be caused by pancreatic cancer or by other conditions. Check with your doctor if you have any of the following:   Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes).  Light-colored stools.  Dark urine.  Pain in the upper or middle abdomen and back.  Weight loss for no known reason.  Loss of appetite.  Feeling very tired.
My symptoms of pancreatic cancer started approximately 9 years ago. I am a severe alcoholic since age 16. I am unable to drink as I did in the past, after just a couple of beers I become deathly ill. Listing symptoms from onset to present Ð fatigue, digestive issues, diarrhea, lower back pain, overall feeling ill, night sweats, nausea, severe allergic reactions, shortness of breath, anxiety, depression, severe pruritus on the face and scalp, dark brown urine, and abnormal bilirubin in lab tests. The most recent is a palpable mass in the center and just below ribs that is sensitive to touch and increased pulse.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.