Cancer Community

any ideas on diagnosis

58 y.o and very worried.  Sudden mid back pain which radiates up towards right stiff neck...no injury; also recent noted floating dark pellets in toilet and just a few days of jaundice in eyes, but it went away.  Have lost weight suddenly...and worried about pancreatic cancer?  I don't have abd pain, and the back pain comes and goes.  Went to PCP today who feels it's just a muscle spasm in the back but I pushed him to order a CT scan..maybe he will do that for me in a few weeks.
My bp is way high because i'm nervous.  I know I'm petrified because I saw my mom misdiagnosed for ovarian cancer (peritoneal cancer) and watched her suffer for over a year before she passed.  I'm trying to use the law of attraction but I have some OCD symptoms so I obsess over worries.  I'm trying to think positively.  Thanks for listening.
I understand your concern regarding your symptoms, Risk factors for developing pancreatic cancer include smoking, diabetes, chronic pancreatitis, or certain hereditary disorders. It is difficult to diagnose pancreatic cancer early on because it does not cause symptoms right away. For proper evaluation, physical exam, blood tests, imaging tests, and a biopsy will help determine the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.