Cancer Community

breast

i had a breast exam and it came back good now my right breast is bleeding and havein pai what is it
A complete medical evaluation is extremely important for determining the cause of your problem. It can be seen in intraductal papilloma, breast cancer and Paget’s disease of the breast. The commonest possibility is an intraductal papilloma. It is a harmless tumor which grows in the breast's milk ducts. The specific symptoms of intraductal papilloma are bloody discharge from the nipple, breast pain and a breast lump. It is common in women between the ages of 35 and 55 and surgery may be helpful. Do discuss your concerns with your treating doctor. Keep me posted.
Best luck and take care!
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.