Cancer Community

lump in both armpits

Hi i'm a 23 year old female, and about a week and a half ago my left armpit became tender to the touch, i started feeling around and came across a small lump. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Now my right armpit has the same tender lump. Now i'm getting a little worried of what this might be. I did just have a child 10 months ago and breastfed for about 2months, i never did wing myself slowly off like i was told to do. I also had strep throat about 2 months ago, my doctor gave me medication, that did the trick. Now for the scary part. When i told my fiance about the lumps, he reminded me about a kid from our high school that died after finding a lump in his armpit that turned out to be some kind of cancer. I really can't aford to go see my doctor after my last visit. Could any of these be the cause for the lumps?
These lumps should be VISUALLY  assessed by a PHYSICIAN.  I know you said you can't afford it, but.......I would find a way somehow.  I am not sure if this is related to the infection that you just got treated for or something else.  

Keep us posted.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.