Cancer Community

lump on arm at inside elbow crease

Hi, I was working out last week and noticed a lump on my arm at elbow crease and it comes and goes with different positions but when I extend my arm, palm up, it is there and under the skin and easily seen with the naked eye.

My puppy bit my pointer finger (nothing major at all) and broke the skin last week also, but I don't know which came first. The wound site of the puppy finger bite hurt for a day or two but with antibiotic cream, is about gone. I am just wondering if the lump is perhaps the lymph node there draining or more likely a sports injury. I'm also worried it may be cancer. It hurts a little if I touch it a lot. Going to dr tomorrow about it.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.