Cancer Community

navel lump

hi i have a lump just on and sligthly above my navel. it's hard,and sore to the touch. i am a breast cancer suvivor who has had a double mastectomy where they did use tissues from my abdomen for reconstruction. this was three years ago and I have had discomfort in my abdomen since but learned to live with it. but just a few days ago i noticed this lump on my navel just a little above it, it reminds me of the lump I found in my breast. I was just wondering if it's a possibility of this being cancerous and if there is such a thing as having cancer in this part of the body? thanks
To me in sounds a little like a hernia. Does it hurt when you bend over? No matter what get your doctor to look like it. Stay Posistive. I'll say a prayer for you.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.