Cancer Community

neck lump

m/42. Hi. Maybe somebody could help me out with this. 10 days ago while taking out the garbage, I slipped on ice and slid off my porch and landed right on my butt bone(coxsyss I think it's called). About 36-48 hours later I started getting a little lump in the side of my neck in a lymph node I guess. It grew kind of quick to like 1 inch diameter over the course of a few days. Well i had a hard time sitting and working last week (I drive a bus) but just now that pain is starting to get better. It still hurts though. The lump in my neck hasn't gotten any bigger. It hasn't gotten any smaller either. So my question is is this lump in my lymph node related to my fall? I ask this because when I was younger, I fractured my ankle and got an infected lymph node in my groin.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.