Cancer Community

please help!! throat cancer??

Please advice. im a 23 year old female and for the past 4 months i have been having sore throat, sore thyroid glands and a persistent swelling on my inner right cheek that does not hurt.

the sore throat comes and goes. it will be fine for the next few days but comes back again soon after. (does not hurt alot no hoarseness or problem swallowing)
the sore and swollen thyroid gland is the same. happened twice

the swelling on my inner cheek( 3 weeks already) however doesnt ever go down, though i suspected for a short period that it might be my wisdom tooth.

i do not smoke but drink occasionally. i went to doctors for advice but they just kept giving me pills which would cure the throat and glands but they work up again soon after. nobody seems to wants to refer me to the hospital for further checkups. (i need a referal because i cant afford the full price) please advice. should i be worried does it sound like cancer?
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.