Cancer Community

serious?

It started with warmness in my left ear then a feeling of pressure like my ear needed to pop and also sometimes when I swallow I get a reel quick whooshing sound like when you do a real big yawn. this happens a lot when I wake up then slows down a lot after im up for 10 minutes or so. Went to dr. said he saw fluid in the ear. treated me for middle ear infection. after treatment still had these sensations so I went to an ent. they seen no fluid or pressure detected. also gave me hearing test which was perfect. gave me two different nasal sprays for ongoing nasal congestion. Could this be anything serious or life threatening?
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.