Cancer Community

strange symptoms, please help

I'm a 26 year old male otherwise healthy.  I drink on average 12 beers a day, which i know is not good for me, and on the weekends or get togethers more than that. For the past 4 years I've been having heart palpitations, and a 26 beat run of ventricular tachycardia.  EP dr thought it to be benign, 1 out of 4 EP's I seen wanted me to do the EP study and "possible" ablation.  As far as that goes and testing I've wore holter monitors, ekgs, stress test, stress echo, MRI of the heart, echos, blood work, all normal besides some PVC's, and that run of V-tach.  Now I'm going to go 3 months back.

3 months ago I started having slight headaches, and a weird taste in my mouth everynow and then. It has been getting constantly worse and now I have headaches occasionally and the bad taste in my mouth is there ALL the time, wife says my breath smells bad/weird sometimes with it, its really hard to explain the taste its just very unusual and feels like sometimes its coming from the roof of my mouth. It dont go away no matter how much I brush my teeth.  Sometimes when I go to wash clothes and I'm pouring the powder laundry detergent and I smell the powder, its almost as if you would put some of that in your mouth and it tastes like that all the time though. Thats the best description I can give of the taste. Since this has started about 3 months or less ago, I've also lost about 18 lbs unintentionally. My appetite is not good at all, just no desire to eat. I dont exercise or do anything so that cant be the cause.  I also recently developed these strange muscle spasms/twinges, and muscle cramps everywhere, this started about 3-4 weeks ago, before they started I was having muscle pains in my thighs, and calves, and it would switch from one to the other throughout the day.  I also get them in my arms, and sometimes feels like in my head. I get the twitches everywhere, legs, arms, eye.  And I have musle pains in my legs all day, mainly in back of calves. My urine is ALWAYS very clear, no color to it at all. I'm also constantly fatigued all day, no matter how much I sleep it seems like Im just worn out and tired.  What could all these symptoms be of?  Dr ordered blood work for thyroid,CBC,kidney,liver,electrolytes,B12 all was normal.   Waiting results of heavy metal screening blood work. Seems like my palpitations are getting worse also with it and my chest feels weird at times. Also have been getting like cold sweats and temporary nausea.  Just seems like all the symptoms are becoming more prominant and more often. The leg pain and the bad taste in mouth is the most constant. I know this is a list of things but if anyone has any ideas please let me know.  Thanks so much!  Also when i urinate its really foamy, and alot of times ill pee like 4 times in an hour, but just a small amount each time, and its always SUPER clear.
You are drinking a lot of liquid so that makes your urine clear. What is your first urine like in the morning?
Bad breath can be sinuses, infection, or tonsil stones. Have you seen a dentist?
Muscle twitches and fatigue can be due to stress as well as organic issues, as can weight loss/apetite loss and palpitations.
How are you feeling mentally? Many of your symptoms could be stress related. Have you ever had depression?
Keep seeing your doctor but keep an open mind if they suggest this might be depression. It is an amazing illness that can cause so many many real symptoms. Anxiety and depression are so linked too.
Try warm baths for your muscles, eat regularly even if you don't feel hungry, take painkillers if you have a headache, keep your life going, be social, help others, exercise and exercise some more.
Take care.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.