Cancer Community

swollen glands under chin on neck

Hi. I am a 27 year old male. A couple of concerns i have. Last week everything was fine at work, then all of the sudden the first bite I take of lunch, under my tongue at the floor of mouth started hurting i think a gland or something, then it started hurting in the back right under the tongue to the side. I got to look in mirror and didn't see anything. ** Then a instant sudden lump started forming under my chin on my neck throat area.** It felt like a tumor. The lump went away about 15 min after it formed. It hurt under my back tongue to open my mouth but that went down as well. What could this be.? Ive had soreness before in the same area under my chin thats kinda on my neck that it swelled up on at work that came and went but its not like a sore throat feeling but more like bruise feeling sore inside. I had many blood test and ct scan of neck and head done a couple years ago over the sorness but found nothing. The sorness goes away at a point but this has never puffed up and swelled like it did. something serious you think?

any anwers would be appreciated

Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.