Cancer Community

vaginal infections and cancer

I have a serious concern about the possibility of cancer with vaginal infections. I have had vaginal yeast infections and bacterial infections non-stop for the past two years. I am at the end of the rope and sometimes feel like I'd rather die than live this life. I feel like doctors don't care to do more research or don't take my concerns seriously. What can you tell me about this? My worst fear is cancer. I am tired of taking medications that don't work, creames that don't work and well my body isn't fighting it either. Please help me find some real answers.

Desperate Mother of two

have you eliminated sugar from your diet?? Sugar is huge cause of yeast imbalance..the voice of experience here.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.