Avatar universal

who has or treats bladder cancer?

Told have to have bladder removed.  Cancer has gone through first lining of bladder.  Unfortunately a bad doctor put me in this position.
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
15695260 tn?1549593113
Hello, we're sure sorry to hear you had a bad doctor situation.  Normally a urologist and oncologist treat bladder cancer.  https://www.cancer.org/cancer/bladder-cancer/treating.html
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.