Aa
A
A
A
Close
Candida Community
44 Members

Cure Candida without Candida Diet?

I'm 16, and a few years back I was on a long course of antibiotics for acne. I randomly have started getting hives, only one or two a day. I mean completely random. Anyway after extensive research, I discovered I might have candida overgrowth. I have a range of other symptoms, including persistent bloating, constipation, brain fog, and I also have chronic health anxiety (which may or may not be related). I did the spit test, which worked and indicated that there was a candida problem.

Is there a way to kill off candida without fully going onto the diet? I've heard of drinking apple cider vinegar and also coconut oil, but is that enough? I plan to cut down on yeast and suger and the like, but can I simply maintain a balanced diet and just incorporate other things (like the vinegar)? I don't want to drastically affect my diet like that.

Also, is there a link between anaphylaxis and candida overgrowth? I only ask this because as I mentioned I have chronic health anxiety, which is strongly focused around anaphylaxis. That's a whole other issue, but I'm very cautious of eating at the moment and I just want some clarification. I've read a lot about candida and many sources say different things.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.