Candida Community
44 Members

very itchy, very swollen, hair falling out...

Has anybody hear of your hair falling out with Candida?   Mine is and I am very itchy and extremely tired, very bloated, dry red eyes.  I am a 56 year old women with  past history of yeast and ear infections, acne and athletes foot, but I HAVE HAD NO SYMPTOMS since before menopause.  Starting on natural remedies, but diet is tough.  Need opinions  Thanks.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.