Candida Community
44 Members

would antibiotic eyedrops affect candida?

Hi medhelp, I was wondering if using antibiotic eyedrops would make candida worse?
I've gotten my candida (caused by oral antibiotic use) down to where its pretty mild but I dont want to make it worse and undo my progress if antibiotic eye drops would make it worse.
i feel like it wont because nothing is going in my stomach or otherwise upsetting my intestinal area but I'm not sure.
any help would be great, thanks!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.