Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community
118 Members

Are these symptoms related to Carpal Tunnel?

Every morning 3 of my right hand fingers are numb (Thumb finger is ok),but once I start moving them, It back to normal. During the day I feel a Little pain at my right arm elbow. I'm 45 years male. The left hand is ok. I do not have the fingers swollen neither red color or burning.

Since 2 years ago I start having back neck pain if I put my head against uncomfortable position, I start using a memory pillow to sleep, it start suddenly, but fingers symptoms started 3 weeks ago.

If these symptoms are not related to Carpal Tunnel, can some one let me know what other disease can be?

Hi I have this exact same problem. Undiagnosed . I'd like to find out what it is x
What do you do? There is something called 'tennis-elbow' that is related to inflammation of the nerve. The 2 ways I have treated it is to put the arm in a sling so that you stop using the elbow until it subsides or get cortisone shots. Is there something in your daily routine that would agitate the elbow nerve?
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches