Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community
118 Members

FINGER NUMBNESS FROM SHOULDER OR WRIST

NUMBNESS OF THUMB, INDEX AND MIDDLE FINGER. MOST ANSWERS SAY CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME.
OCCURS WHILE LYING IN BED. LAYING ON RIGHT SIDE CAUSES NUMBNESS IN RIGHT HAND; LAYING ON LEFT SIDE CAUSES NUMBNESS IN LEFT HAND.

SEEMS TO ME LIKE PROBLEM OCCURS FROM THE SHOULDER, NOT THE WRIST. I INSURE THAT THE WRIST IS FREE AND NOT SUBJECT TO PRESSURE LIKE THE SHOULDER IS.

NUMBNESS STOPS ON ONE SIDE WHEN I SWITCH TO THE OTHER SIDE.
First, turn off your caps lock key.

There is an artery that runs along the inside of the upper arm; if you look at this diagram:http://www.innerbody.com/anatomy/cardiovascular-male
you will see the brachial artery runs really close to surface. If you somehow constrict that artery, I think it might cause those symptoms.
so could it have something to do with your heart?
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches