Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community
118 Members

Please help fingers got numb and tingling

Hi guys..i hope you all can help me. For more than 3 weeks most of the time wake up with pin and needle sensation on the left fingers of mine (thumb,index and middle finger) these thing happen after i use my left hand for cutting vegetable for the whole day.after that the only index finger was numb for 2 days and after that all of three fingers got tingling after wake up.but it not last long(about an hour) and normal for a day. May i know whats happening? Thanks in advanced..
Are you eating your green, leafy vegetables? B12 deficiency is often signified by numbness in the hands and arms. Back when I was teen away from home for the first time I ate nothing but hamburgers and fries - I would wake up with my arms numb from the elbows to my fingers such that I would have to flop them around using my shoulder muscles (I was out in the wilderness working on a seismograph crew), it all went away when I got home and ate my vegetables again. While I was on the crew, one of my jobs was driller's aid where I would screw and unscrew the pipes as the drilling got deeper and deeper - eventually the thumb on my left hand started shrieking with pain; it was a form of tendonitus and I got a cortisone shot to clear it up. It could be some form of that. There is also repetitive stress syndrome which could just be another name for tendonitus.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches