Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community
118 Members

Symptoms come and go

I started having symptoms of CTS around July 10. The symptoms lasted about a week and a half. Then it mostly went away except a little pain in the wrist , for over a week. Then it came back worse than before to the point my hand actually felt broken. I went to the doctor about it for the second time and they said it was carpal tunnel and made me an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon. My symptoms have decreased a lot again. I don't understand why its coming and going. I read that in the beginning it would. But I don't understand how does my hand go from being sore to just touch it or move it, to the next day being able to do normal activities?
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches