Cats Community

Cat with Allergies

Hi. I have a cat that is about 7 weeks old. He has watery eyes and runny nose and is sneezing all the time. I was wondering if this is allergies or if he has a cold? I need to take him to the vet, but won't be able to do so until next week. In the meantime is there anything I can do to help his symptoms?
At seven weeks old it's probably a cold. If an eye infection starts up, try to get him to a vet immediately. cold symptoms in a cat this age along with infection suggest an underlying serious medical issue (but, usually easily and cheaply treatable).