Cats Community
4k Members

PLEASE HELP broken bone?

I have two kittens, they were getting off the table and i dont know what happened, but i think meko fell on lelo. She let out a loud shrike and started limping. She wont walk on it and usually cries when she wakes up (shes been sleeping a lot and drinking A LOT of water) but she will lay on her injured paw. So my question is, is there a possibility that it's broken or just sprained?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Today or when did this happen? Is she putting any weight on it?
Today
She puts a little bit of weight but you can see it's mostly on her three legs, and when she does she let's out a cry
COMMUNITY LEADER
IMO it's likely a sprain, if so it should improve somewhat overnight....see what it's like in the morning...fingers crossed
COMMUNITY LEADER
How is Meko today??
Lelos ok, she isnt screaming bloody murder but she isnt walking shes just laying down, she isnt eating either the only time she eats is when im home, i just dont want her to be in pain.. :(
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oh sorry it's Lelo that got hurt.....if she's still not walking on it than its time to see a Vet...hoping for the best :(
My boyfriend said shes finally eating!!! And shes putting weight on the leg!! So im super happy, i was so worried :( i wish i could show u the pic!