Cats Community

throat infection

since three months i am having infection in my throat , i used erythromycin  but no result then i took azithromycin ........250 mg   but no results ..

this infection does 'nt cause any type of pain or swelling but i find it irritant and psycologically bothering me .also i am getting cough which is transparent and thick .........

please suggest
I'm going to ask to have this moved to the appropriate forum ("Ears Nose & Throat").  You've wandered into the cat forum, mate. :)

...but, I'll comment that I had a similar problem at one point, it was caused by severe allergies (I had no other allergy symptoms though, just the sore throat) so you may want to post on the allergy forum as well.