Digestive

My husband is havng this problem for many years and nobody can't figure out what is wrong or what is the cause of it. He starts burping like crazy, non stop burping. This burping is accompanied by chest pain, left arm pain, presurre in the thoraxic cavity, near fainting spells, short of breath. He feels like he can not breathe. He had a cardiac workup done everything well.(EKG,VQ Scan,treadmill,etc. Thyroid ultrasound, CXR, CT Sinus, EGD, UGI, blood work, sleep disorder, allergy screening. Diagnose Positive for allergies, Sleep Apnea, On CPAC, Allergy shots, Emphysema. EGD oh, Hyda Scan done. He still with the symptoms, we don't know what is it and all this is affecting his job performance etc. No stress related causes. He is feeling hopeless and I feel bad because I don't know how to help him. Any suggestions or anybody out there that suffer from the same symptomatology?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Has he though of going to a Gastroenterologist?
Helpful - 0
It's possible he could have low stomach acid.  He would need to see a gastroenterologist to diagnose this.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Celiac Disease Community

Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem