Celiac Disease Community
878 Members

Sprue Disease

Hi. I have a skin condition inside my hands. It looks like acnee, which people get in their faces. It burns in the beginning, but become itching. If open, there's a yelowish fluid coming out. After that. the skin becomes dry and itchy. In the meantime, more acnees develop in the same area.

With that I have severe pain between my ribs, front which spread to the upper back, then lower back and at this moment it's also in my bum.

I also had my last Menstruation during July this year.

I don't know if this has something to do with each other. All I know, is that I don't have a full live. It goes away for a few weeks, but return and becomes worse every time it appears.

Please help me, I'm desperate.
Val, if you have celiac disease and the rash is due to that it means you're still being exposed to gluten. You may also need to find out if you're cross-reacting the casein - the protein in diary. A lot of celiac do unfortunately cross-react and it can continue the celiac-like issues.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem