I have always had “weird” symptons, I couldn’t put my finger onto it, or I didn’t had much time to do some research but now I might finally know what it is, I think I have celiac disease. Now there are a lot of people who think they have this disease after having (a few) symptons but I have many symptons. English is not my main language so sorry for any errors.
I understand that not every issue/sympton is dangerous/means something, and that others (and healthy people) also have health issues like this but I do feel I kinda have many of them. I also think the combination of all these symptons may mean something. I am tested once for thyroid problems, and once for Lyme disease because I had a big/dangerous tick-bite rash (tested straight after bite).
These are symptons I have:
- I am 19 years old now and acording to my “growthcurve” (heigth of father and mother) My heigth should be 1.80 metres. I started puberty way later than everyone else and I have always been too short, I am 1.68 metres now and I don’t think that I will grow any longer.
- I am also kinda tired and sleepy all day long, I thought it was because of school and stuff and that I just needed some rest. But now I have had a holiday, for the past 3 months and I have slept like 8-10 hours everyday and I am still tired and sleepy. My black circles also didn’t dissapear.
- Signs of Anemia (rapid heartbeat, headache, dizzines, pale skin – can see veins trough my skin, had little cracks at the corners of my mouth some years ago)
- Sudden muscle spasms (once per day or so)
- I am born with asthma and Acid Reflux
- Small individual red spots on torso
- Joint/bone/muscle pain (few times a day, doesn’t hurt too bad)
- “Pop” elbows (since a year or so)
- Pale sores in mouth (few times a year)
- Bad tooth (I brush 2 times a day with an electric brush but still many problems when I go to the dentists)
- Bloating and constipation – stool really, really smelling bad & oily (also Diarrhea few times per week)
- (Hereditary) Hairloss – bald temples already
- Migraine including temporary “blind spots” in sight
- Chestpains in hearth-area - maybe just ribcage
- Ocasionally strange things in eyesight, not only normal floaters but sometimes also hundreds of VERY fast moving transparant bolls. Sometimes I suddenly see a very flashy thing in my eyesight for a few seconds.
- Takes long to actually fall in sleep after going to bed
I had the intestinal problems all my life, but I just thougth that they where normal and when I was very young I didn’t really had so many issues like I have now.
When I was like 14 years old many of the problems started. I became tired, got little cracks on the sides of my mouth a few times, got migraine with the blind spots in my vision and it was harder for me too sleep. Got some pale sores. I actually ended up in the hospital because I had an unbearable pain under my ribs (right lower quadrant), they thougth that I had a perforated cecum but luckily that was not the case – they didn’t really know what it was but I had high fever and I threw up 20 times or so.
Around 17 years old, I started balding. Strangely the migraine was now gone but instead I have more signs of anemia. I also got the muscle spasms and the joint/bone/muscle pain. The weird fast moving bolls and light circles make their appearance.
It seems, the older I get the more issues I get. I eat a decent and good amount of vegetables and fruits.
What do you guys think? Is it maybe celiac disease, or is there something else?