Help

I have dystonic cp and I am worried about the aching in my calfs on both legs, it feels sort of like pulled muscles but it's not, my calfs ache all the time and feel very tight, I have tried stretching them out but it is causing more pain, they feel sore to touch too.  Can you give me any advise on what I can do as it feels like I am walking on some one else's legs at the moment, I am always in pain in my legs but this feels different somehow.   Does anyone else experience this and if so is there anything that will help.

You are reading content posted in the Cerebral Palsy Community

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease