Is anyone have same issue?

Hello I am 39 year old woman who has mild cp on my right leg and arm.
My right leg is shorter and smaller than left.
I can't bend my ankle fully and I don't have good balance when people look at me walking.
My toes don't move well. Especially big toe. Doctors don't know how to treat this.
Someone who don't have cp they don't understand us.
I would like to share our struggle feeling with who know a lot.

As a woman I would like to dress up with short dress but people notice differences between both legs.
People made fun of me when I was younger so I still have bad feeling to show my leg to other.
Is anyone have same problem?
Is there any good solution for this?
Can we make look even with surgery?

Please share with your thought.
Thank you for reading.

Hi, I know some of how you feel my left knee turns in so I find it really hard to wear certain clothes as I feel so self conscious all the time, it drives my Husband mad but I don't think he understands how the teasing and Micky taking of other ignorant people has affected me over the years.  Happy to talk if you want to.  I'm new to this so I'm unsure how to get people to talk with me.

You are reading content posted in the Cerebral Palsy Community

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease