Cerebral Palsy Community
553 Members

Mild Cerebral Palsy vs Mild Lupus and stiff legs

I have mild cp, mild sle (lupus) and severe bipolar disorder. My question is I was born with mild cp. As a kid, I fell down a lot, but didn't have leg stiffness until the mid 00's. When I was 7 years old, I had a lot of infectons, but didn't think anything of my third major health dx (bipolar came second). When I was in 7th grade, my Parents were thinking of taking me to the er, because of ranuld's(sp) phenomenon. Still didn't think anything about that. Fast forward to the mid 00's. My back lower back hurt after long periods of standing. Then, my legs esp. my left leg became stiff. In 2011 I was dx'd with lupus. Now, I'm wondering if my stiffness is due to the cp, or the lupus. Btw, my left leg becomes more stiff during the day.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease