Running out of options

This may be a long story as i want to include my background...
I am nearly 20 and have mild cerebral palsy effecting mostly my right leg. When I was younger i really struggled with walking and had splints (AFO's) on both legs and had wheelchair training because i couldn't walk very far. with lots of physio and regular casts i improved massively and never needed a wheel chair. I got discharged from physio and stopped wearing splints. However, since i left education at 18 and started working i have been really struggling with being on my feet and my walking is deteriorating. I went back to physio but got discharged after 3 sessions! so i went back to get a splint again but am finding it so hard to find shoes to fit them other than boots! its nearly impossible. i coped during winter but now the weather is getting hotter i cant wear boots, the splints rub often causing cuts. I now have many scars from them. I want to know what my options are other than wearing splints. I have heard that there is surgery that is available that will help but i cant find much information. It hard to find help for adults, all i can find is help for children. Its like professionals forget that these children grow up and become adults with cerebral palsy.  
Thank you so much for your help!
xxx
Hi, in new to these sites and I don't know how much help I will be but I can try, where do you live, I'm in the uk. I have dystonic cp and have been suffering the painful effect all my life so I know what you are going through, if you want to talk I'm here.

You are reading content posted in the Cerebral Palsy Community

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease