What does a muscle spasm feel like?

I just started experiencing muscle spasms with my spastic muscles! I think that's what it is. It is a sudden stabbing pain and when it goes the muscle just let's go. It's my leg so I feel like I can't hold myself up. Been to a dr. Have muscle relaxants now, too. That's a muscle spasm? I always thought more like a charlie horse.
Hi, sounds like a muscle spasm to me, hope you get some relief from the tablets, I know it's really painful cause I get them too, could try a hot water bottle to ease the muscles once the spasm has passed.   Happy to talk if you want.

You are reading content posted in the Cerebral Palsy Community

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease