Cervical Cancer Community
442 Members

. please answer me ,ASAP

if i had amostoctommy of my Uterus  and the ovary in 2011 do i need to do the test for  Cervical ... please answer me ,ASAP  
HI,
Your question is not very clear. Testing for cervical cancer is necessary as long as you have an intact cervix in your body. If the cervix has been removed along with the uterus then only vaginal pap testing can be done. Consult your Doctor. Hope this helps.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.