Cervical Cancer Community
442 Members

Cervical Biospy report

Hello, recently my mom had abdomen pain, Doctor suggested to get Cervical Biopsy test.,
the test is done and it says " Single container consists of multiple irregular grey and white tissue bits each measuring 0.3 x 0.3 cm, All embedded in a single block  "  and Microscopy says "Endocervix with features of chronic non specific endocervicitis and no evidence of malignancy seen in the section studied ". So I request any Doctor who can understand this above statements, please leave a suggestion for this., looking forward for answers...
The mucous membranes of the cervical canal are inflamed. Various irritants from products such as tampons, soaps, douches can cause this. So can viruses and bacteria. If it is a virus or bacteria, medications may be prescribed.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.