Does a committed monogamous partner keep transmitting new HPV strains

I was diagnosed with LSIL CIN 1 and High-risk HPV positive a couple of weeks ago.
I was a virgin before having sex with my current husband half a year ago. I am 33. Quite an old virgin I know! My HPV test report said I have high risk-non16/18 HPV types.
My question is: Does that mean I will surely be free from HPV16/18  in a close, committed monogamous relationship with my husband only?
Will I be infected with other different strains of HPV in this relationship later?

Is it possible there are HPV 16/18 strains in my body already and they are just dormant now so were not detected and could possibly act up later? Or my husband also has 16/18 and they are dormant in him so were not transmitted to me and could be transmitted later when they decide to act up?

They say we shouldn't change our sexual behaviors and those  questions make me doubt because HPT 16/18 are closely linked to so many cancers.

Anybody please help! Thank you.
I would have to assume as a nurse that since you were a virgin, (depending on how much sexual contact, not penetration,  you hadon't with other men besides your husband you could have picked it up) otherwise the only way you could have contracted it is from your husband. Your McDonalds at the Walmart
Thanx for your message. We all believe ( me, my husband and my doctor) that I got it from him since I had no penetration with other man.
But my question is: Do my husband and I share exactly the same types of virus, given the fact we are both committed to each other. Would he pass me more types of virus in the future?

You are reading content posted in the Cervical Cancer Community

New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.