Cervical Cancer Community
443 Members

Pain

i am a 27 year old mother of 4. When i became pregnant with my eldest, my pap smear showed a LGSIL. Every pap smear then after has come back with the same result. in 2005 i was diagnosed and treated for pelvic inflammatory disease. After having 3 natural labors, the baby was born through c-section due to my having preclampsia. I went back to work 2 weeks later. my baby will be 1 year old in June and I still havent had my post partum visit, at the beginning because of work, and now because i have no health insurance. For the last few months, I have been extremely tired, yet can not sleep. i average a total of 20hrs per week, even though the kids are in bed by 9pm. I have a stomach ache regardless of what i eat, and my abdomen is tender to the touch. my pelvis is hurting me all the time, my lower back and hips are also causing me pain. more so on the right side of my body. at this point, its hurting me to sit, stand or even lay down for long periods of time. I am conecerned at all these different symptoms I am experiencing.Does anyone have any ideas on whha may be the cause?? thanks in advance!!
Did you consider appendicitis you may want to get it checked out if it burst it can be serious  
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.