Cervical Cancer Community
442 Members

Question please call help!!!

Okay.. I am way over thinker and really stressed out about this. Okay 2010 I had an abnormal pap test. I then got an colposcopy. I can't remember the test results of the colposcopy just that she wanted me to do a re-peat pap in 6months. Okay I didn't go back in because I lost my healthcare coverage. Well, now its 2015. and I went in for a pap because I haven't had one in a long time and because I have been having really bad heart burn for about 1 year now with really bad abdominal pain and really bad bloating and I always have constipation or diarrhea and few other things. Well I got the pap done and now I got call to back to another colposcopy with I have high levels of HSIL. Should I be worried. That these abdominal problems could be linked to this?
What are they going to do now? A biopsy? Soubss very similar to my story. The biopsy will show everything in much more detail. They may just do what they did to me and do a LEEP which were they cut off a small peice of your cervix where the cancerous cells are. I go back for my 6 months after LEEP appointment in 4 days to make sure the cancerous cells haven't come back
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.