Cervical Cancer Community
437 Members

lower right side pains!!

i have pain on the lower right side right above my crotch almost by the pelvic and it husrts. what could it be??
The various possibilities which present with such pain in the lower left abdomen are diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, bowel obstruction, ovarian cysts (females) and pelvic inflammatory disease,irritable bowel syndrome , kidney obstruction or pyelonephritis, psoas abscess  and volvolus (twisting of the sigmoid part of the large bowel on itself).In case of females it can be due to involvement of the female reproductive organs.
Investigations like ultrasound abdomen, CT abdomen and colonoscopy are required to confirm a diagnosis. My advice is to consult a doctor and discuss these possibilities with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize