Chiari Malformation Community

Burning?

Has anyone had burning in head on one side. It went away after rest?
Yes, I get a burning sensation on the back of my neck from the shoulders up to the base of my skull. I have had the burning sensation go all the into my right arm and hand. this has been going on for years. I was told I had pinched nerve in my neck. 4 years ago I had posterior and anterior cervical fusions. The pain has never really gone away and has actually gotten worse the last year, and really bad the last 6 months.
Other symptoms include, pain in shoulder neck area, numbness, tingling and weakness on the right side upper extremities, headaches, tingling on the right side of my face, and double vision in the right eye.