Chiari Malformation Community

Chiari Malformation

Hi I had been diagnosed with the Chiari Malformation my senior year of high school. I am currently in college but with all my medical bills for treatments and medicine it is really hard for my to afford the costs. Are there any sites that could help my scholarships??
COMMUNITY LEADER

Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum,,

It is possible for you to get help....there is a non profit that may be able to help you....I am not sure how many or what qualifications they require.

Plus you may want to look into the clinical trials to help with medical costs too.

May I ask what you are going to college for?

I will send you a PM for more info on the scholarships.