Does anyone have a rolling laundry cart?

I used to have a "cheap" one,  (maybe $50 from home depot) which was very helpful--while it lasted.  I'm wondering if there's a brand I can trust to be sturdy.  Amazon has several models.
Thanks, Vivian
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER

Good question...I haven't seen one in a while, but I do not do laundry as my DH does ours...I am spoiled in that area...lol...but it was part of his share of house chores he has done since we got married....and has continued to do it even tho I am now at home....

If u find one post it here...I am sure others may want one as lifting is a nono...
Helpful - 0
Wow..didn't know they made those!! I could REALLY use one !!! Please let me know what you find out. Thanks for sharing this/
Helpful - 0
I have a rolling laundry sorter....but what I think you might be asking about is the big square basket ones like at laundry mats???  I would look for laundry mats going out of business, or laundry supply wholesalers.  Is a great idea!....afraid my kids would use it to have timed racers if I had one tho ;/
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Chiari Malformation Community