Chiari Malformation Community

Does anyone know of a Chiari specialist in or near Wyoming?

I am having trouble finding any specialists in my area. I've been having progressively worsening symptoms and I think it's time to explore the option of decompression surgery. Unfortunately I do not have insurance and traveling will prove financially difficult but I want to pursue a specialist. Has anyone heard of Dr. Reeder in South Dakota? Any other suggestions?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi we do not have Drs listed for that state......the Dr that was in CO retired but may be able to offer names for you to research....Dr Oro. there is another Dr for CO but I do not know much about him....
COLORADO

Dr.Hans Coester
University of Colorado
Formerly
Poudre Valley Health System
970-495-7421
Fort Collins, CO

Dr. John Oro
Chiari Care Center
Aurora, Colorado
(303)-481-0035

I understand travel is not the best option for you.....but many of us find it is the only way to get to the right Dr that has not only  the experience but also the knowledge on ALL related conditions.