Chiari Malformation Community

I had a wreck

I had a wreck yesterday, My head is in constant pain, My back & neck hurts, The ER done a ct scan which came back fine. My NS is setting up a MRI Thursday but what in the world am i suppose to do until then? Can this make my head worse?
COMMUNITY LEADER

Hi I am so sorry....I know how u must feel...it is not easy as being jostled like that can make u hurt where u never did b4. This can cause a flare, but if u can relax that can help u cut the time it flares down.

Try soaking in Epsom salts....and a heating pad...then do slow rotations to keep the muscles loose so they do not tighten up....

Try and relax....

Good luck Thursday <3

((hugs))