Chiari Malformation Community

Neurologist in the Michigan area

I am looking for a new neurologist which specializes in Chiari Malformation & Syringomelia, any suggestions for the MI area, I am from Ft Wayne, IN but will travel. My insurance is covered nationwide so going into another state won't be a problem. Thanks in advance for any help!!
COMMUNITY LEADER

Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum.

We have a thread with a list of Drs names compiled by the members here, u have to research the Drs as all may not be true chiari specialists, but it should help u get started on ur research.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Chiari-Malformation/LIST-OF-CHIARI-SPECIALISTS/show/1503562

Many of us do have to travel to get to a true specialist....u may find a NS in ur area that can do some chiari surgeries, but many just do not have the experience to handle ne surprises during surgery....and u want the best.

Please let us know if u still r having issues locating a Dr.

"selma"