A
A
A
Close
Chiari Malformation Community
5.23k Members
620923 tn?1452915648

PRAYER THREAD ~~~~~gjjl

Hi All please wear your purple to gain awareness for Chiari and to help support  our friend who heads into surgery on Tuesday Feb 16th to repair a CSF leak.

Sending Good Vibes ~~~~ and prayers to her and all in charge of her care.

and sending healing MoJo for a smooth recovery.
10 Responses
620923 tn?1452915648
COMMUNITY LEADER

Praying they can stop the leak <3
Sorry about the use of the other thread....

Good luck tomorrow and all thoughts and prayers are with you!
1 Comments
Yea, oops, I didn't know that either. :/  
I guess my squeaky brain leaned something new today ;)
620923 tn?1452915648
COMMUNITY LEADER

No worries...not everyone here is aware of how I do this.....just trying to inform so we have a consistent place to post.....
SO many prayers going out&up for you my friend!! I know your a strong one- "the force is strong with this one" (my inner geek coming out for you!)  I can't wait to hear your out, done and headed into a smoother recovery! Just imagine "this time next week", you'll be nearly a week away from this surgery!
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, you know that!
Hugs hugs hugs to you!!!!
620923 tn?1452915648
COMMUNITY LEADER

Thinking of you gjjl !!
Praying it all went well & that you're into a smooth recovery now.
16744917 tn?1451266839
Thank you ladies!!! I am home!!! Had a few set backs but the surgery was successful!!! Thank you for your unconditional support and prayers!!! You all mean the world to me!!! When I have those bad days I remember I have all of you and it helps me tremendously
Yayyyy!!!! So glad to "hear" your voice!!! Happy to hear your home-in your own bed again & that despite the setbacks, it was successful! leak repaired!! Awesome! <3 <3 <3
Now, rest rest rest...take it easy easy easy!!!!  I demand!!! ;)
Seriously, happy to hear your home & you can now fall into recovery! Take it sloooowww! Did I mention rest, take it easy and slow? ;)
Hugs to you!
~emme~
I'm glad everything went well!  Hopefully, you can start to heal and feel better soon!
so glad you are home and can start recovering! It's always easier than in the hospital if you ask me. Take it easy on yourself!
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
987762 tn?1331027953
Australia
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease