Chiari Malformation Community

PRAYER THREAD ~~~~~gjjl

Hi All please wear your purple to gain awareness for Chiari and to help support  our friend who heads into surgery on Tuesday Feb 16th to repair a CSF leak.

Sending Good Vibes ~~~~ and prayers to her and all in charge of her care.

and sending healing MoJo for a smooth recovery.
COMMUNITY LEADER

Praying they can stop the leak <3
Sorry about the use of the other thread....

Good luck tomorrow and all thoughts and prayers are with you!
Yea, oops, I didn't know that either. :/  
I guess my squeaky brain leaned something new today ;)
COMMUNITY LEADER

No worries...not everyone here is aware of how I do this.....just trying to inform so we have a consistent place to post.....
SO many prayers going out&up for you my friend!! I know your a strong one- "the force is strong with this one" (my inner geek coming out for you!)  I can't wait to hear your out, done and headed into a smoother recovery! Just imagine "this time next week", you'll be nearly a week away from this surgery!
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, you know that!
Hugs hugs hugs to you!!!!
COMMUNITY LEADER

Thinking of you gjjl !!
Praying it all went well & that you're into a smooth recovery now.
Thank you ladies!!! I am home!!! Had a few set backs but the surgery was successful!!! Thank you for your unconditional support and prayers!!! You all mean the world to me!!! When I have those bad days I remember I have all of you and it helps me tremendously
Yayyyy!!!! So glad to "hear" your voice!!! Happy to hear your home-in your own bed again & that despite the setbacks, it was successful! leak repaired!! Awesome! <3 <3 <3
Now, rest rest rest...take it easy easy easy!!!!  I demand!!! ;)
Seriously, happy to hear your home & you can now fall into recovery! Take it sloooowww! Did I mention rest, take it easy and slow? ;)
Hugs to you!
~emme~
I'm glad everything went well!  Hopefully, you can start to heal and feel better soon!
so glad you are home and can start recovering! It's always easier than in the hospital if you ask me. Take it easy on yourself!