Chiari Malformation Community

Trigger Point?

Does anyone have a specific place where pain seems to never go away? My doctor can push on one specific spot and it gives me a headache instantly. Am I the only one with some sort of trigger point? Also, what do you all think about trigger point injections, (cortisone shots)? My doctor wants me to get one...
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi Kate,

I would have to ask if the dr suggesting the cortisone is a chiari specialist.I have not tried this , nor has it been suggested for my chiari pain.I did get shots of cortisone for ankle pain...it did not help me, but I almost  passed out from the shot.

I am not sure about the trigger points u referr to, mine were dx as fibromyalgia.

"selma"