Chiari Malformation Community

chiari malformation

hi guys im new to all of this trying to get some info on chiari have being told i have chiari the doc that told me he doesnt know much on it but told me he was sending me to a nurosurgen all he said was that i had fluid on my spinal cord connecting to brainstems i really dont know what else he said cause i didnt understand it can ye please tell me is it dangerous to have fluid there
COMMUNITY LEADER

Hi...I know you have asked this question b4 and I did answer you.....sometimes it is difficult to navigate when joining a forum...so here is the link to your other post of the same question so you can locate it....if you have other questions you can tack them on to an existing thread so all your info is in one place.....hope this helps

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Chiari-Malformation/chiari-malformation/show/2742196#post_13255036